View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

WE have a follow up on May 6th, with the PAC, a different PAC than the first. The first PC was/is awesome. When they were setting him up I looked straight in the eye of the receptionist and made it clear we do not want that one again, EVER! Then I asked if this PAC will actually listen to my boyfriend. SHe assured me that she would.

I am trying not to give up. I am having a fundraiser at work to raise awareness and funds for research. I am researching and reading everything that I can.

I know there is no cure out there. I undestand that. What I don't understand is the constant pain my boyfriend endures daily. I have with his knowledge signed him up for a mentor and I hope this person can encourage him inways that I can't.

Then someone sent me this site's link to join and although I work full time I will make it a point to come here frequently.

I just keep crying today. UGHH it makes me so irriated about this MD, the same one who injected my boyfriend and wants him to have 2 more injections.
quackingmoose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (04-03-2009)