View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

oh my gosh yes! I use micro fiber cloth, it is about size of a short dishtowel, which I guess would work too. I have a dishpan of water and Mr. Clean, not too much, micro fiber does not need it. Wring out and tie the front two corners over my toes. I bring the back two up over my ankle and tie. Then I go along the cabinet edges, with a wide sweep I go side ways and circles in sections. When that one is dirty I have a second one to use. Through them in the washer with hot water Borax no softener.

I also use a swifter and sit in my computer chair and slid around. I will never forget when I came up with this idea. My grandson decided to dump my entire bucket of water over the floor. I caught it at 2/3 empty....well he picked up the bucket as I had bath towels wiping across my floor and dumped the rest of it out

If that was not bad enough, when his mom and I got done cleaning it up, he spilt an entire 16 oz glass of soda off the counter onto the floor.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-04-2009), astern (04-04-2009), Jomar (04-04-2009), Koala77 (04-04-2009), thursday (04-05-2009)