View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Mari
I may as well copy and post to today and be with the gang.
So here is my copy and paste friends.

Yea finally another week end..... I don't know why but I am anxious during the week days, once a Friday comes I relax. Although Wednesday nights are my week midway point and also my ghost hunters shows are on...

Friday I love ghost Whisper, the last two Fridays they had basket ball on CBS.

I have to take time on the weekend to read all the post and see how everyone is. I have a new job very part time work from home. Investigation accident claims for insurance companies. No workers comp invest. This company does not do that. Mostly work with commercial vehicle accidents, or businesses in the area that have catastrophic events.

No quarentee for hours, assignments as claims come in for my area. I am the only hire in this area. Had my feet wet yesterday with collision invest. The car was likely totaled and the other party that was at fault's carrier had me take pictures to show the damage area and bills involved.

It is nice not working in an office with the drama. I hope it works out.
My husbands employer closed a few weeks ago after he worked there 42 years. He is only 61, so we need something to help with benefits at least a year, maybe 4. If our house was paid off it would be better, but we strugle with that.
Oh well got long, I have to go read about Cobra, looks like I have to pick up part B and D now....

have a good weekend
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-04-2009)