View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi koala

hi Koala

I am being emotionally blackmailed here? yes mate you are, its important to set boundaries before you take on any role were you can find your self in a position like this, I was once a holotropic therapist if some one started to behave in this manner I would get angry, because we stated that we would not work with them if they try ed to pull this kind of stunt thus nipping it in the bud

if some one came to you and said they were going to kill some one, if you did not give them what they wanted, you would think they were ether criminal or insane and I hope you would either have them arrested or sectioned under your countries mental health act

She's an overseas student who's here in this country for the sole purpose of getting this university degree. She tells me that in her country failure means shame ok they probably stone woman and circumcise young girls that dos not make it right and is NO excuse for HER behavior to you who after all is trying to help her

I don't want to be the cause of this girl's death YOU !!!!!!!! are NOT !!!!! it is her own upbringing her culture and her psychological state that make her feel that there is no option do NOT BUY into that

councelling is definitely not an option . NOT AN OPTION if she has not the time or the skills to pass this part of the degree then the university should have a protocol and a councilor that,s trained to deal with it that,s your only option and hers

please? I'm worn out emotionally and beside myself with worry

**Edited**

you asked for help so I have replied the best I can whats doc john,s advice in the passed on this

Last edited by Curious; 04-04-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Per NT Guidelines
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (04-04-2009), mistiis (04-04-2009)