View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to the forum Crazycare4 [ like the name ]
Boy oh Boy you certainly have had your share of problems, i think i seen 6 doctors[ gp's] before i found someone that was really willing to try to help me and unfortunetly its not uncommon, i've seen lots of the members here say the same thing.
I had the same experience with Neurotin, others here use it, but it just made a zombie out of me, i couldn't stand it, and then was put on 300mg x 2 Tramadol SR & Endep as well, that done the trick for me, i mean it helped anyway.

That heat sensitivity is very common with people with small fibre damage, the warmer the weather gets the more burning occurs.

If you go to the front page of this forum look up top were it says " Important Stickies " there is some very good refferances there about Peripheral Neuropathy and there is also excellent information to help yourself with diet, supplements etc, by Wings 42, i think there is over 200 known causes of it, and then there is some with idiopathic neuropathy were they just can't find the cause.
B12 is well worth checking out too, Rose [ our b12 expert] has recently started a b12 website, i think is still under construction but its well worth looking at.http://roseannster.googlepages.com/
There will be others along shortly,
all the best,
Brian

Last edited by Brian; 12-13-2006 at 01:58 AM. Reason: spell error
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote