View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minlari View Post
Hi my son is 18 years old and has been vomiting different times of the day for no reason for a year and half. Doctor said that my sons stomach was full and he only had a bowl of ice cream in 2 days. Doctors have had no idea so far until now when we finally after all this time get into the GI and first time just talking to my son and he said well you have a problem we were both like OMG finally. So the doctor said there is a blockage and not processing food. My son has been put on nexium, prilosec, and prozac to no prevail. SO I'm wondering if this sounds familiar to anybody. As a parent you can't wait to get answers.
Minarli - my son has been doing the same thing for almost TWO years. I habe no ansers. They have done the scope into the stomach, prescribed medications, it goes away for a month or two and come back. He is at college right now and it has started up all over again. I have vowed to not stop until we can resolve this. With his boouts he ends up in the ER dehydrated. His episodes always occur in the am upon getting up. But yesterday, it happened at night.
brownie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote