View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My daughter gets cracks in the corners of her mouth when she does not take her vitamins for a while. Her doctor recently told us that can be from not having enough zinc (I had always thought it was from a lack of B vitamins). Her blood zinc levels were recently tested and they are at the low end of the range.

I bought some Zinc Tally and so far I am the only one who has tried it. I held it in my mouth and did not taste anything. After about 10 seconds I decided to just swallow it. As I swallowed it I got a blast of "zinc taste" (I suppose that was what the awful taste was). I don't know how to interpret that but I am not going to retest anytime soon.

Rachel--There is a quick test for stressed adrenals that you can do at home. Go in a darkened room and look in a mirror as you shine a small light across your eye. The pupil will contract. If the adrenals are stressed your pupil will not be able to hold the contraction and will dilate despite the light shining on it. This is discussed in the book Adrenal Fatigue by James Wilson.

--Judy
JudyLV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote