View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
Thank you for your honesty, Lizbiz.

Me and hubby have had round after round and I too don't know if it will last. But that would go for any relationship basically, but I know there's added stress with my problems and added stress with his problems. Don't make for a lot of happiness.

Hang in there... but don't believe the calvary is coming cuz it's not...
Thanks Broken Wings, I understand what you mean. Life can be tough on the other person in your life. I guess because they are the closest to you they are the one you lash out at first and hurt without realising what you're doing!! I know I lash out at my fiancé alot, especially when the pain is unbearable and he either asks me something stupid or does nothing around the house to help me out, cos he knows there are things I just can't do, and when I'm in the mess I am in right now he doesn't seem to do anything and that really infuriates me, so I lash out..big time!! Not physically (I wouldn't have the strength) but verbally, which I think can sometimes be worse. I say things I don't really mean and I say things to push him away, wanting him to leave me alone and walk...then I realise that's the last thing I want him to do..however, I have made him walk several times and been so scared that he won't come back. He's my rock and I'd be lost without him!!

Hugs,
Liz
lizbiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote