View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 06:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Have to say hello to my friends

Hello my dear friends I know it is me checking in been several months but I answered some post on the rsd side and had to say hello and say I'm still here, dealing with allot of pain as always still find it hard to do allot but I do still read here. I stay in bed allot more I feel the pain getting worse and am alone I have family and some friends but I feel they get tired of looking at me the poor cripple now.

So they do not call often I call them oh well at least I can come here and read I feel connected with you all as a second friendship through the computer LOL I think i had a break down months ago and went through it alone, work comp still making me crazy they love to cause stress even with docs writing them saying no stress is aloud and still mess with meds so on and on.....

I know I sound like a broken record nothing new I feel like crap and hate all this my world sucks sorry for talking to much you all are great though thanks for being here as always every day I feel I know you all...bye

There is always hope

flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-04-2009), astern (04-04-2009), gibbrn (04-05-2009), thursday (04-05-2009)