View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default kathy0620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy0620 View Post
DiMarie, what a beautiful young woman and lovely gift she was to you. I am so sorry you have to endure this pain. I also lost a daughter 15 years ago and there is nothing in life that can prepare you for their leaving. I also planted and tended flowers on her grave for many years until I could not physically do it any longer. That gave me so much comfort to be able to do something beautiful for her. It was a healing time and I hope it will be for you as well.

Prayers are winging heavenward for you today.

Kat
so sorry you had to stop tending to flowers on your daughters grave, that must be very hard. I could not bury my daughter, as i have never stayed in one place for too long.she wanted cremation, and asked her dad to build her urn, so it may seem strange, but i am comforted having her ashes near me, i could not stand it if she had a grave, and i had to move away and leave her.15 years for you, i hope that time has healed the deepest cuts to your heart.it has been 6 years for me, and right now, i am crying, crying for all of us moms, we should not outlive our babies.
prairiemary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote