View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 PM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan7RSD View Post
Thank you for ur advice about the counseling.
I do not have the money for counseling, but recovery groups and my sponser help me thru my issues. A sponser is someone in recovery that has been thru the steps in recovery and guides, supports, and is a true friend to you.
I wasn't really looking to tell someone how messed up I am, no offense intended ( I know how screwed up I am), I was only wondering if there was anyone in a closely related unique situation, like mine.
I do have a bit of depression currently, but am trying to trust in my Higher Power to get me out of it. Like all of you, I'm sure you experience occassional small bouts of depression. I don't want to up my anti-depressants everytime I get a little depressed. I prefer to get thru it UNLESS I feel a little suicidal. Then I speak to someone, usually my doctor.
I tried to commit suicide when I was 16 and don't ever want to put my family thru that ordeal again. It is an act of pure selfishness. If you don't believe that, I wouldn't mind talking to u.
I have not been partial to counseling since I got out of treatment and was kinda molested by my therapist (again I know how messed up I am). I just can't afford it and don't want to have to find a new counselor.

I hope someone can get something out of this, and again I am looking for anyone in a unique situation like me.

Have a blessed day!!
Sarah
Dear Sarah,

I hope these lines fine you doing better. I think it is very wise of you to reach out. God can move many mountains. He can and does heal, kind of like an onion he heals us in layers. Please be good to you. Much Love, Roz
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-11-2009), SBOWLING (04-07-2009), shogan7RSD (04-04-2009)