View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It ticks me off that Abbie hurt her arm again!!! I had just sent her a message asking if it was ok after her other problems with the blood tests and the tetanus injection.

It ticks me off that I couldn't understand Doody's message so I came here a dozen times to read it again and I still couldn't understand it.

It ticks me off that despite Doody's message sounding so terrible and worrying, that I just couldn't reply despite trying many times.

It ticks me off that I did the same with Mistiis' message. It's difficult to know sometimes what to say. I thought of a couple of dozen things, but they weren't very polite, so I figure I would just suggest singing

"R E S P E C T" to your dh.

I'm sorta ticked off waiting for the third thing to happen at my home. Bad things happen in 3's for me. Everything happens in 3's actually. I was without my car for a few weeks because I loaned it to my daughter because her own car broke down and the mechanics had difficulty fixing it. Then I got it home for 1 day and I loaned it to my neighbour because it's been flooding here and my neighbour was walking off with an umbrella in torrential rain to pick up the daughter from school, so I said "no way, take my car".

Next morning I went to get out to do my usual bills and food supplies and things and the car wouldn't move. The disc brake had seized on the right rear wheel. So I had 3 wheels moving and one standing still. Guess what happened? lol

I am ticked off that I did a wheelie in the neighbourhood cul-de-sac, but heck... it was out of my control.

I'm ticked off that today I went to wash clothes because I use a clothesline and there's been no sun for a very long time here due to the flooding. Heck, what happened... there must be a broken belt or something because the darn thing won't wash. What do I do now? I wash and wring by hand again. <sigh>

Oh yeah, I forgot. I had a toothache about a week or two ago and I was so thankful it all cleared but the day before yesterday it decided to turn into an abcess and half my face swelled up and I thought I was going to die from septicaemia during the night. True. It's much better today though
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-05-2009), barbo (04-05-2009), Doody (04-05-2009), Koala77 (04-05-2009), mistiis (04-06-2009)