View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lordwood, so sorry for your pain,

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Hi,

I never had Ketamine. but I was offered the treatment by an MD Maleki, he might not be to far from your neck of the woods.

When my pain was beyond bearable, I had IV Dilaudid, I am not sure if it comes in a tablets form.

Just hang in their.

Hugs, Roz
Dear Lordwood, I am so sorry to hear your story. I can not imagine the dissappointment- just to think of the term of rejection is unimaginable. I just do not understand what happened.
When I first saw Dr. S he wrote on my report, appropriaely depressed given her pain.
So being rejected for depression is so very odd. Its horrible
the ketamine infusions are really only effective for alloydina. They virtually took mine away to a large degree.
Things have changed up there, did they test you psychologically?
When I went they did, xrays, themograph, vibration tests, heat and cold tolerance.
And some strength test- no psychological testing at all. I was certainly depressed and was on antidepressents.
I think someone really screwed you. I dont think anyone there has the right to tell you -that you are rejected because you are depressed.It makes no sense.
I would send a letter directly to Dr. S and tell him what you were told. That is just not right. If you read any of his publications he always mentions the severe depression that comes after acquiring RSD.
I am sure that someone really screwed up.
I would be devastated if that happened to me. I know that Dr. S feels the 10 day and 5 day infusions are not strong enough to help those of us that have full body RSD. That would be more likely the reason they didnt reccommend the program for you.Is alloydina a problem that you have? IF so thismakes no sense at all. I relly would write the doctor directly. After all the money you spent for the appt. and the diffuculty of travel for you you deserve some answers.
Again im so sorry to hear about this, hang in there, Sincerely CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LordWood (04-05-2009)