View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

You might want to post this question in the dental forum we have the links is .
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum89.html

Yes it would be normal to still have triggers. in fact most of us t.n. folks will live with triggers for now on. even with medication that helps.

From my experience with t.n. and getting to know others with t.n. and the different forms of t.n.
I kinda have a bad view on dentists and them wanting to "fix" to get money when the problem isnt teeth at all. And they make the problem worse .then its like i paid a doc to make this worse. and that makes me wanna tell you...
That it is great you are researching and getting as much info as you can.
and wonderful you are such a caring supportive husband. going threw all she is going threw having someone like you is exactly what she needs the most.

I have t.n. and anesthesia dolorosa I also have a neuro stimulator implanted for my face pain. I tryed all the meds and combos but nothing helped for very long ,some I am allergic to and other made me suicidal. I have had my stimulator implant for 7 years now.It saved my life ,gave me back part of my life.
Thought I would share with you a bit about me and let you know you and your wife are not alone .there are great folks here and we are all glad you found your way here .Welcome to n.t. and hope you keep us posted .This is a great place to get support and info not only in here but in the many other forums at Neuro Talk.
Keeping you and your wife in positive thoughts and my prayers.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote