Thread: No Going Back
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 11:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Alffe)) Thank you You have this way about you, that you post just what I need to read when I need to read it most

I am angry. I am royally ****** off to be honest

Quote:
But we don't need to worry about God - we can let it fly.
Good thing! Cause man have I been letting it fly

((Lara))............... you know how you can just be going along in your life, then someone says something or shares something.. and it just reaches out and touches your very core? That just happened to me, when I read your quote. Thank you

Quote:
For survivors, suicide doesn’t just shatter the present and short-circuit the future. It blows up the shared past. These memoirs try, with agonizing honesty, to reclaim that lost ground.
This is exactly what is happening, and has been happening to me all year. When Dad killed himself, everything, just everything! Including our love for eachother, now seemed like a blatant- cruel- lie to me.

"agonizing honesty" what a wonderful way to put it. It has the power to destroy trying to wade through all these powerful emotions.

I'm swimming, I just keep swimming......

Much love my friends

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-05-2009), barbo (04-07-2009), Brokenfriend (05-13-2009), Burntmarshmallow (04-05-2009), GmaSue (04-06-2009), Lara (05-14-2009), mistiis (04-05-2009), pono (04-05-2009)