View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Nancy!

I know how scary the vision thing can be..........I couldn't see @ all for a while there- eyes were just too darn weak.......I also walked like I was on drugs............it was awful......

The first year (for me) has been the hardest, b/c everyone is trying to figure out meds and what works best for YOU, as this darn disease is different for everyone........

As for the fingers and toes - towards the end, my fingers would stiffen up to where I couldn't even bend them @ all - toes too......I was also waaaay anemic - so I was in a lot of pain - some iron worked for me.........

Hang in there, hon! I does get better!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind123 View Post
Hi Annie,
I have had allergies all of my life I take singulair and zyrtec on a daily basis., that what they thought my blurred vision was from , allergies., and then when I took the prednisone in December it went away., so they thought it was still allergies. My vision was so bad before I took the prednisone ( and at the time I had no idea about the MG ) I was walking off balance at times., it was so distorted and blurred and doubled it was terrible. Right now it is not at its worst as it was in November beginning of December. My vision does seem shadowy consistently., then the blurriness and double vision sets in at different times., depending on my exertion. I get terrible muscle spasms in my feet toes, and fingers. I am going for the blood work Tomorrow., and I have a appointment with the Opthomologist for a follow up after blood work at the end of next week. Hopefully he has the blood results , he says they can take a week or longer to get the results back as they send the blood work away. Annie, I really appreciate all of your advice , it has helped me so much. Thank you,
Nancy