View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

It ticks me off that people in here are hurting.

But, I was summoned to come in and explain myself, LOL!

There was a bust in Chicago. I would have given the link, but didn't want to upset anyone. It's just another infuriating situation where people were breeding dogs and keeping them in filth in a house. They were crammed into bird cages and closed closets with no food or water. May of them were dead. The person is charge with animal cruelty but they won't do diddly to that person. They'll get off with a slap on the wrist and probably community service. Whoopee.

Here's the link. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29865929/

Same thing with another discovery this week which also ticked me off. A couple who were 'saving' myriads of animals had them in cages and all over their house. They couldn't afford their mortgage and ran off leaving all the animals there to die and many of them did. They also are getting a slap on the wrist and some community service.

And it ticks me off that Petland continues to lie. People just don't understand that these sick puppies they sell are coming from horrible, horrible mass breeders.

It just TICKS ME OFF@!!!!!

I bet that most of you don't know that Ms. (((GmaSue))) is very actively involved in animal rights. I can hardly wait to meet her.

I'm also ticked that I keep finding things that are just destroyed from Bruna peeing on them. Big sigh.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-05-2009), barbo (04-05-2009), Koala77 (04-05-2009), Lara (04-05-2009), mistiis (04-06-2009)