View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm on meds, just not for MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
You poor thing! I don;t know why they give us these tests and then don't tell us WHY!!!!!!! What a joke!

I just finished my last round of IV IG until next month - 500 mL a day for 5 days........Hopefully it will kick in really soon!

Don't worry about your house....once you feel better, it will get better. Just worry about taking care of YOU! I know it's easy to say (esp since I have mild OCD and can't stand it when my house is messy) but it will get better!

I have missed you!!!!!!!

I really wish we lived closer..........that way I could DO more to help out......

Are you on any meds? MY neuro reduced my pred to 40 mgs a day - that's all well and good, but I want my ENERGY back! I miss being "normal"!!!!!!!!

I know you are tired, but would love to hear more from you whe you have the time/energy!!!!!

Erin
It's kinda funny, my dr probably told me what the tests were for, but her english isn't the best and I have a hard time understanding her. She's very sweet and understanding but hard to understand.

I'm on all kinds of meds for MS and POTS, just nothing for MG. Yeah normal would be great wouldn't it?

I will try and post more on here. I'm having horrible tingling lately all over my body and it's driving me nuts. It's prbably my MS but I'm not sure if I should call my neuro about it or not.

I need a nap and the kids are sleeping, I'll talk to ya later.

Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote