Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:15 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default lost in translation

i will be in touch with 23 and me this week and will ask them and also try to get it in the video.

once again, i wasn't clear and it's my own fault. i know nothing about people not signing up....i have heard the opposite. but with so many people offline, a video would be a great way to introduce the study at support groups followed by having them sign up. all one needs to do is take a personal computer to the meeting. They would still need to purchase online, so maybe they could practice at the meeting how to do it.

this is just one idea. but if they never know about it, they won't have a chance to participate.

maybe we aren't getting a full analysis. But we are initiating a new kind of research, and that's why I'm behind it. I've watched treatment after treatment fail for various reasons, and data collection makes sense to me. It 's an attempt to do it "Andy Grove" style, when you see something not working, modify it, etc. and with the large sample - well who knows what might show up?

i'm not going to try to talk anyone into having the analysis, i'm just trying to get those who are getting the analysis to take a few pictures! i am trying to make a good quality video to inform people so that they can know about it and make their own decisions.

this thread is leaning toward mixing apples with oranges, or maybe oranges with tangerines. sorry it wasn't clear.

thanks and curious i'll post there after i talk to 23 and me and maybe know more. lurking for a cure, can you post what or where your read that? tell us any more about it?

thank you all,
paula

lindylanka - please send me your email in a pm? i'm glad to see you and i do have things you can do!! thanks..

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 04-05-2009 at 05:38 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (04-06-2009)