View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kristie -
The good news is that your doc is really looking at everything to help you! I am at a loss as to what all this means, though.

Do you have a good enough relationship with your doc that you can call in and ask for more explanation on those results? I would think they will at least be able to tell you what, if anything, your various levels may indicate, or what they are looking for with these tests specifically. That way you wouldn't have to wait almost a week. I think sometimes the docs get a little desensitized to how much the waiting can stress us.

I've never asked you if you go onto the MS forum here. If not, you may want to check them out - you can get some feedback on symptoms and if others experience them or not.

Hang in there, girl! How's the planning for the anniversary party gone? Are you sure you're not taking on too much right now (more of that "mommy talk", huh!)

Kiss the babies and hug the hubby for me. Tell him I think he's a wonderful person, which YOU DESERVE. I know it's really hard on them too, physically and emotionally, but as my husband just reminded me on Friday (our 33rd anniversary ) he promised "in sickness and in health", and remember what I told you. It's harder on my husband if I do too much and he has to watch me suffer. You have to take care of you to be able to help them. (Nag, Nag, Nag).

Love ya.