View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 02:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Flector for a few months...

I have been using Flector for a few months now. I do have to say it has helped for awhile with the pain and numbness that travels from low back into both hips down my legs to my feet. I don't have a final diagnosis yet for a L and T Spine injury from nine months ago. I had been taking Celebrex but it bloated me SO horribly I couldn't button my pants and could hardly move... the minor help that gave me was not worth that side affect. The Flector patch does seem to be losing it's effectiveness... but my doctor is not prescribing some heavier duty meds now that it's been so long and my pain has only increased and spread....
It's great to hear everyone's opinions and experiences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingonebad View Post
My pain doc RX'd these. Gave me a couple samples which I tried, seemed to help.
just got my RX in the mail.

This is, from what I gather, some form of NSAID. Any of you familiar with my story know this; that I've had C spine issues for years - and pain left untreated.

I won't kid you, it's not like I feel great. But they do take some of the edge off.

I know a lot of you don't want to take a lot of meds or have trouble with taking certain meds. This may be a good deal for some people.

This is a fairly new med so you may not have had experience with it - I'd never heard of it (but it was worth trying).
If you've tried it, please chime in with your good/bad review.

If not and you're curious, just ask. I'll let ya know what it's doing for me.
Smily is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote