View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 10:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome CrazyCare4

When I first saw your name CC Riders popped into my brain(an old song) I wish your doc would have put you on Lyrica with the Tramadol as its works very well together. Have been on it now for eight months and am able to get out and work around the house 4 or 5 hours aday. The VA finally diagnosed my condition as Polyneuropathy, however if I had gone somewhere else it would have been some other kind of neuropathy. So many people are going all over the place looking for a diagnoses and when they are given one their main concern turns to pain management. You have come to a respectable forum where people really care (they are afflicted also). My best doctor is one who maintains a family practice and if I find something on these boards I take it to him and if its reasonable I try it. The neurontin as you have expressed was a real bummer. The B vit are a big plus, especially as an energy booster. Lyrica at 9pm is my last med, Tramadol after 5pm keeps me awake as does the B vit. I sleep very well, its in the morning that I'm stiff and sore( from working around the house), it takes the meds about an hour to kick in and the burning subsides. Good Luck and hang in there(like we have a choice)
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote