View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Hi Kristie -
The good news is that your doc is really looking at everything to help you! I am at a loss as to what all this means, though.

Do you have a good enough relationship with your doc that you can call in and ask for more explanation on those results? I would think they will at least be able to tell you what, if anything, your various levels may indicate, or what they are looking for with these tests specifically. That way you wouldn't have to wait almost a week. I think sometimes the docs get a little desensitized to how much the waiting can stress us.

I've never asked you if you go onto the MS forum here. If not, you may want to check them out - you can get some feedback on symptoms and if others experience them or not.

Hang in there, girl! How's the planning for the anniversary party gone? Are you sure you're not taking on too much right now (more of that "mommy talk", huh!)

Kiss the babies and hug the hubby for me. Tell him I think he's a wonderful person, which YOU DESERVE. I know it's really hard on them too, physically and emotionally, but as my husband just reminded me on Friday (our 33rd anniversary ) he promised "in sickness and in health", and remember what I told you. It's harder on my husband if I do too much and he has to watch me suffer. You have to take care of you to be able to help them. (Nag, Nag, Nag).

Love ya.

Hey Becky,

I can email my dr and get explinations of the test as soon as she has the results, I just had the one office fax them to her today. She is hard to understand when she talks though.

I've been on the MS forum here a few times and also go to another forum for MS support group. Thanks for the suggestion.

The anniversary party has not had much planning done. I just got my Mom's photo albums though so now I have her baby picture from when she was first born along with many other kid pictures of her and Mom and Dad's wedding pictures and honeymoon pictures.

Now I can start putting together the slide show for the party. Don't worry I am only doing minimal decorating for this party and will track down as many people as I can to put it all up.

Happy 33d anniversary! Yes I know my hubby is wonderful and the poor guy has had to see me go through a lot of stuff, including almost not making it through the deliveries of both our children (which would be part of the reason we were done with only two kids) and then there's all my health issues.

He told me once "Knowing all that I know now. About your health and everything we've gone through. I wouldn't think twice I would still go back and marry you again." Aww he made me cry. I know I'm so lucky to have him.

I know it's hard on them to see us go through this, but they wouldn't have it any other way, you tell your hubby I said thanks for taking good care of you.

How are you feeling? Any better, or any answers yet?

Don't worry I will do my best to take care of me, and you don't have to worry you're not nagging, just worried. Now don't stress yourself over me and make yourself sick. I will be just fine.

Have a good day.

Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote