View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelles View Post
i am going to my pm doctor today i have been in so much pain i can hardly walk been laying on the couch alot and staying in bed, not to mention not to nice to be around either!! she wants to talk about me going into the hospital for a week to put a catherdaer (spelling?) in the epi space or she also said she has a new treatment for pain with iv and i dont need sedation i will have the iv for 2 weeks. i was wondering what your pm doctors have done that have helped long term for pain relief or even remission that i could bring up to her today. i have done 3 lumbar blocks and 2 beir blocks, there has to be something that will get me walking normal again with out this brace i want so bad to wear pretty sandals for summer thank you so much for your time and hope you are all well and with out pain today, michelle
Hey Michelle,

I hope had a good visit with your doctor. I have ful body RSD and I have done injections one after another and they didn't help.I had a SCS for 2 1/2 years and I had it removed it wasn't helping. After several years of working with my PM doctor we got the right combination of meds. I see a chiropractor 3 times and week and he is a life saver.
Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Be active in your care and ask questions. Don't allow RSD to define who you are as a person.
Take care,
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianaA (04-06-2009)