View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Hi Roberta....I'm just seeing this today, too, so I'm sorry for not welcoming you the first time you came here.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. I know what you mean by being glad he's out of pain. It's a mixed blessing but he is in a better place now free from all the pain and worries.

I hope your Mom is hanging in there.....this has to be hard for her, too. You've got your hands full with everything going on in your life. Just remember to accept help when it's offered and take some time to take care of yourself. Keep coming here, too, as there are lots of caring and supportive people here who know exactly what you're going through.

Hugs!

thank you for your kind words. mum is showing a strength i have never seen in her before and i am so glad of this. It give's me time to sort out my own feelings and time to let my tears flow. i hope it lasts as she has taken to her wheel chair and is getting out again, she hadn't been out since my dad was diagnosed. now she goes out daily even if it is just to church it's a start.
robi
xx
can't remember is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote