View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic license View Post

I have a lot of weird issues with regards to my lower back which makes me think that there is basically nerve compression going on: left hip higher, longer left leg, sacrum rotated to the left,extreme tightness in muscles in lower back, sacrum, hips. Plus a leg injury/muscle strain in the LEFT leg that had me limping for weeks before the onset of numbness. How this can all be definitively tied to the PN I don't know... maybe the MRI will show something? And how I would go about straightening it all out is a mystery as well. So far I am cautiously optimistic about the improvement I am feeling in the last few days.
You sound similar to what happened to me. Came on nearly overnight but mine started with pain in the toes like I had walked on hot rocks, and some foot swelling. Went to the Neruo and he feels I have a pinched nerve in my back. If you have back problems, that will probably be your diagnosis as well.

I highly recommend you look at the posts for the B12 suppliments and get one. After I saw the neuro I bumped my intake of the suppliment (he recommended B12, B6 and Folic) and almost overnight my feet felt better. Hoping that continues.

Best of luck to you. I hope the MRI finds something amiss. That sounds horrible to say but at least then you know what is up vs. unknown reason for PN.

dave
TallDoode is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote