View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

i have a need to know, from your perspective, could you honestly - no right or wrong answers, truly just from wherever you are , tell why you can't bring yourself to do this...and when we are finished, i'll try to describe what it feels like to sound like such a dreamer, always talkin.i can easily put myself in your place physically and mentally and not take part.

there are political reasons that need to just be placed aside for awhile. it isn't helping anything and doesn't represent us all. we know quite a bit about each other, so i just am not concerned about where this info could end up. and this is something we could all agree upon, if we tried hard enough - that would include the orgs.

you know that i know just as well as any of yu, all the reasons that this hasn't grabbed you in some way. but i would love for you to just honestly tell us...it would be daring and at this point, I'm really curious and kind of fascinated No condemnation.....no self righteous scolding. it could get funny and everybody can relate to it.

i don't participate in anything that i do not feel a deep champion drive for because of , as yu all know well, no energy. have to use it all on your own thing. And I have a need to be educated more about this 23 and me. This kind of offer isn't going to be dropped in our lap again...i think this kind of large scale effort is like a comet that you see maybe twice if that in a lifetime.

I confess that i haven't finished any books written by anyone in the community except evan henry, the author of shaken, and monkeys in the middle. i just can't focus that long. it's nothing personal.

ok so you haven't spit yet. what would you say is the reason why....not that there still isn't time...there is.

what don't you like about the idea? or what part?

thank you all,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote