View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the advice. Turns out though yesterday my car broke down,and where I am living its a long drive to the mechanics, and I left my medications by accident in the car,besides the lortab, that I debating on taking it before going to court. Although then I I will get really nauseated, and sick potentially before testifying,not sure I want that to happen. My car broke down within hours of me getting a flat tire fixed.So I really hope the judge doesn't ask to see them. I also left my dress slacks that wear all the time(when I go out) in my car, so I just have on Long black cotton pants, that you would wear to a Gym and nice sweater. At least that is what I normally wear each day when I don't leave the house, so they definitely will see the real me. However, I have spent many hours in courtrooms, while I was in college, as a requirement to getting my criminal justice/psychology degree, so it is awkward for me to not wear dress pants, or a suit. My memory is pretty bad, especially when I am stressed out, like I have been the last few days. Although now that I have not had my meds today, Its pretty obvious that I am sick, between my tremors and being hunched over, and can't standing up straight, because of a old back injury(Herniated disk, and degenerative disk disease in two disks, and a slipped disk in my neck). When I had surgery a year ago they told me I should become pain free but that didn't happen especially on a freezing cold day when its snowing outside(I'm way up in the NC mountains). I had gone 5 years without treatment(Besides PT in the beginning), and ended up choosing a surgeon 4 hours from where I live, and I had to sign onto agreeing to be in a clinical trial, in order to get any form of treatment besides a spinal fusion, which I refused to do.I am leaving in about a hour to get to the courthouse on time is a 1hr 15 minute car ride. I will let you all know what happens.
swimgirl16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote