View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
There are so many different treatments for RSD, ranging from medication (anti convulsants, pain medication, calcitonin, pamidronate, ...) to all kinds of nerve blocks and infusions.

All they can do is try and find something that works for you. There is no cure for RSD, so there is no way to predict what the outcome will be. This is the most scary thing about the condition. It's what makes it so difficult for us patients!!!

Wishing you lots of strength. Hang in there!
i read there is no cure and i just started crying i cant do this anymore i am tired how can someone hurt like this all the time and live.. this is so hard for me i am just tired of the pain and feel hopeless i keep changing the dose of my meds hoping it will work and it does for about a week and then its back to me on the couch or in bed. a friend told me that again i am not on strong enough meds to control my pain iam on topamax 25mg 1 day oxycontin 20mg twice day and 8 hydocodone 2 four times a day. i am going for the ketmine on may 1 for the 1/2 dose and praying this will control my pain for awhile. i thank all of you for your support and advise i love this site, i feel i can talk to people who understand and they dont ask me what is rsd. michelle
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote