Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi curvy,
welcome to neuro talk Doodle is right there is alot of great caring supportive folks here. Doodle is one of them
sorry to start off with a question but....
was wondering if when the doc said it was T.M.J. if they suggested mouth guard or gave you one to use ? before you were told it is T.N.???
I am So happy to hear the med is working at controlling the pain monster. I think after a few weeks your body will adjust to the med and you might not be so much zombie or get tired when you take it. You could mention to docotor that the zombie sleepy side affects are causing you to miss work and possibly lose job etc... There are many meds out there to treat t.n. I would give this a couple months see if the zombie and sleepy lessen then present issue to doctor .

Have you noticed any triggers? like wind or pressure/touching on that area? try to avoid if possible.
I think I am going to message you some info from up top here in case you haven't looked threw it all.

oh yes age lol I know of 3 kids ...kids as in under 12 that have this. Dont freak out to much ...that adds to the pain. take a hot bath and also get info and research about this. that way you will have some power and knowledge when you see and talk with doctors.
alright off to message you...send low pain and positive thoughts to you and yours.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pono (04-08-2009)