View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 07:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile HI BlueMajo!

THank you so much You are so sweet!

I did have a great time @ my party - it was a blast........

You know, I was never a crier before, but now I just let it go......figure it helps and I would have to be a robot to not feel this way.......

One of the few GOOD things I can ay about MG is that is ihas made me much more appreciative of my good days, cuz' I never know when they are going to happen........I also tell EVERYONE that I love them every night before I go to sleep - I never realized how much I took for granted b/4..........

I would love to hear your story if you are interested in sharing it......

Again, thank you so much! It was so sweet of you!

I love neurotalk - I have met the most amazing people here!
Big hugs!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Hello Erin !

First of all, happy birthday !!!! It is better late, than never I hope you have enjoyed your party. I saw your pics and seems like that

Well, you know, I dont have MG, but all the posts that have the word "blue" on them, call my attention immediately So, Im here...

I understand how you feel perfectly... My life changed last year dramatically... illness, depression... bad stuff... I took bad decisions and Im where Im now... So, I understand perfectly how you feel... I want my old life back... Uff.. I miss my old life too
So, what can I tell you ??? First, I can send you thousands of hugs...
Then, I guess I can suggest you cry everytime as needed... At least crying makes us produce endorphins... which can make us feel better At least for a while huh ?

Also, I think it is awesome that you come here to vent I love to do that too... writing helps huh ?

Dont know what else can I say... Im not precisly good gicing advices as Im usually blue... But, try, at least try (for your posts I know you know how to do it very well actually) to live second, by second... Enjoy minute, by minute...
Past is that, past... We will always remember it, for sure, but, we have only our present...

Hopefully my post make sense... Im great at rambling, and, as english is not my mother language, sometimes it is hard for me to express...

Take care. Be happy.