View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey Erin !!!

I hope today had been a good day for you

Now, it is me who is blue... Oh well... hehe The never ending story !

Well, my story... Im not sure I should post it in this forum, as it will go so off topic LOL, but in summary, I can tell you that since last year, Im having trouble with my eyes (because I had a bad surgery ), I suffer with fibromyalgia, depression... plus, the guy I used to love is getting married... my dog died... I mean, everything came in a nasty combo at the same time ! So, as you can imagine, my life has changed dramatically... from taking zero medicine, to take more than 10 pills a day.... from being in love, to feel extremely lonely... from being enthusiastic to being blue 90 % of the time... from being an active girl, to being in bed and falling asleep most of the time..... All that stuff give me stress.... as it wasnt enough !!!

I have no clue why all this is happening to me... and... I dont know what I have to learn... and the most stressful part, I dont know if I will be able to live like this, with this feelings... and for how long....

So, that's why I understand when you feel you miss your old life... I miss mine like crazy and... uff... I keep thinking, and thinking about my past...

Oh gosh... I guess I rambled enough

Take care sweetie. I send you tons of hugs... and more hugs.... plus hugs...

Well, I know one thing that is positive in this situation... I found NeuroTalk !

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
THank you so much You are so sweet!

I did have a great time @ my party - it was a blast........

You know, I was never a crier before, but now I just let it go......figure it helps and I would have to be a robot to not feel this way.......

One of the few GOOD things I can ay about MG is that is ihas made me much more appreciative of my good days, cuz' I never know when they are going to happen........I also tell EVERYONE that I love them every night before I go to sleep - I never realized how much I took for granted b/4..........

I would love to hear your story if you are interested in sharing it......

Again, thank you so much! It was so sweet of you!

I love neurotalk - I have met the most amazing people here!
Big hugs!
Erin
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote