Thread: TV: Deadliest Catch
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 09:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Heck no. I wait all year for a new season of Deadliest Catch. That is one of my favorite shows. I am completely addicted to it. I have watched every season so far. Have you ever watched After the Catch where the captains all sit around in a bar with the host Mike Rowe and talk about the season and their lives? That is really cool, too.

My favorite crew is on the Northwestern. I just love Edgar Hanson. He is such a nut. His brother is such a smart *****, too. I also really like Phil Harris, but his sons get on my nerves sometimes. I really love the Time Bandit guys, too. Oh heck, I think I love them all.

I love the pranks they all play on each other. The best ones are when one boat messes with another boat like when they attached a truck to one of the Cornelia Marie's buoys. Someone also did that with an outhouse, but I don't remember who did it.

Great show with crazy, bad to the bone, hard working guys. Their whole way of life is mindblowing. I'd better go make sure the TiVO knows a new season is beginning.

Take me back to days full of monkeyshines
Bouncin' on a bubble full of trouble in the summer sun
Keep your raft from the riverboat
Fiction over fact always has my vote
And wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

Jimmy Buffett from "Barefoot Children in the Rain"

hollym is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote