View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie z View Post
To your legs hurt?
How are you doing now? How come nobody ever post here? Is there a new board that everybody is posting on? I have MP and I am not heavy I am 5'8 and 130, I asked the doctor why this happened and he said it was just one of those things, I was the "lucky" one I guess. I have a spinal cord stimulator for my upper body for another problem that doesn't work that great,and I was thinking of having the leads moved down, for pain in my leg. I hope to see more people posting.
Hugs
Bonnie
it has been a while since I have been on here. I have about given up on being pain free. I have seen many neuros because each one thinks I have something different. I do now know that I definitely have MP. I have also been able to isolate where the nerve impingement is. My spine/sacral area where the nerves originate. I went to a great chiropractor and although he could not get rid of the pain -- I could finally feel that it was starting at the spine. (i believe there are 3 spots the nerve can get pinched) so at least now we know where it is coming from. I take ultram 100mg 2/ day to stay at a tolerable pain level for work and taking care of my kids, but would love to find something to take the pain away. I don't know what other medicines people have tried. I could not tolerate neurontin-- I was a zombie on it at just 900mg and it did not change my pain. My md has mentioned topamax. Have you tried it? I also have wondered if epidural injections would be effective. I just know I don't want to live like this the rest of my life.
Hope you are doing well.
Alison
Mylegshurt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote