Thread: Hump day~
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Munchkins!!
I have now rejoined the ranks of the living, so thought I'd check in. I woke up about 6am with a migraine, but got my meds in (and up, if ya know what I mean), so am better. Hailey helped by being really good till I could get her to daycare.

Anyway, I even felt good enough to do a FEW more fun things..... sure hope I'm not missing anyone, but if I ma, someone please let me know. There's no order whom got what costume--just how they came out--cept for GC and her frogs...... hehehe Here's the rest:

OK, so I have a warped sense of humor....and come on the rest of you guys, email me a pic of YOU so I can have some more fun. Well, if you want to that is.

I just got the cookies packed up for my docs tomorrow. I'm seeing my two favorite ones, so it should be a good trip, but ya never know. I'm just anxious to hear what my PM doc has to say about possible stronger pain meds......cross your fingers guys. I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway, I think it's nap time. I always get kinda tired after a migraine--they zap me. Catch ya later.
Hugs,
LS
PS--does anyone else thing Sher and Biz are showing a LITTLE too much skin????
Oh and BC--I keep calling that choker a collar, but from what YOUR costume looked like MISSY--maybe YOU should wear it a while!!!

Last edited by janster; 12-14-2006 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Changed GD's pic to her new one from BC!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote