Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks for the response, im still learning how to use this forum so you'll have to be patient with me,lol. yea went to the docs and she suspected tmj but said there wasnt anything she could do id have to go to my dentist but im on a waiting list so that will be another couple of months anyway. but the the pain was getting worse and i he first doc i saw wasnt very nice or very good so i dont think she diagnosed me properly anyway, she wasnt listening to what i was saying and kept interupting me when i was talking.
the second doc was great and listened to me properly and asked a load of questions as to where the pain was and so i think he gave the right diagnosis.
had alot of cold wind where i live today and funnily enough ive had some pain today, sharp shooting pains. i realise aswel that if i get upset or mad and worked up i get pain then aswel, and a headache.
thanks for listening to me going on about this, i dont really have anyone to talk to cause my partner works alot and even when hes at home i think that he thinks am over exagerating most of the time, he doesnt understand how painful it can be and gets annoyed when i havent done the housework,etc.

carly
curvycarly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote