View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 09:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes! Yes! Yes!

I had that problem for months! No one would believe me - not even my hubby - people just thought I was being dramatic......if you look in the rear view mirror after resting your eyes for a bit, you'll notice that one eye is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off balance. Your eyes are literally rolling around in your head.

I had to stop drviving all together until I started pred - voila (!) problem solved!

You may want to rest your eyes by icing them down as well - that is what my neuro did to test me for MG...........

Sounds like you need some stronger meds pretty soon!

Hang in there!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
Help!!! Am I the only one who has this problem? I was driving my kids to school this morning and I was having to fight to keep my eyes open. It wasn't a lid problem, it was a problem with the muscles controlling my eyes. They just wanted to roll up and I kept pulling them down and then sometimes I'd lose my "grip" and I'd get double vision and have to concentrate to pull out of that. Sometimes it would just slip away in an instant and my eyes would be closed again. I had too keep my eyes closed at the stoplights to try to rest them. The effort of trying to keep them open actually made me nauseous. The drive was agony and by the time I got home I just fell into bed and slept for 2 hours.

Has anyone ever had this problem before?!?