View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi All,

firstly I would like to say Hi to our new Members here korbi doc and SixMile, and apologise for not being very active over the last few weeks. I've been sick and stressed, I had a colonoscopy yesterday(which came out perfectly clear) So now I'm back, hopefully feeling good for a while.

Korbi doc, I know what you mean about your animals, I use to own a gorgeous little horse. He and I had just decided to go places when I was diagnosed. About a year ago I made a VERY hard decision to sell him(to a wonderful lady with our views on horses(he was at my sisters, she helped me sell him), and they just clicked) as I wasn't riding him, and couldn't afford agistment. I do however go out to my sisters, and see our old mare, whos somewhere between 25-30, and a snuggle and kiss from her will make me feel better. I think having animal around definatley help with the healing process. I'm sure you will get back to riding, maybe not to where you were, but riding at least!!!(and when you do have one for me!!)

Sixmile, welcome, I to have had lower intestine problems, I think me and all my doctors have decided its all the medication I'm on, and have to take still more medication to fix that problem, neverending story. I get cramps to intermittently, and am not really sure what is causing those, but they arn't too bad to worry about.
Hope you are finding the forum helpful and friendly,
take care
Kate

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Groucho Marx
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote