View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:43 PM

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

this is EXACTLY what is was looking for. My paper currently is just mostly boring statistics, and since i need to present this as my semester exam to the class in a big slideshow i wanted to add personal touches that would make them remember my presentation better, and things like that are perfect.

and liz, if you have anything else you wanna add or something just email me or message me or something, cuz every little bit counts!

and part of our assingment is to put our topic into action, and since i actually babysit for a local congressman i was planning on sending him a copy of the paper and my presentation, with a letter and then probably sending one to the governor's office as well
thanks!

anna
"I learned that life isn't necessarily easy but it is always worth figuring it out. That, if nothing else, has had the most profound effect on me; learning that sometimes your circumstances suck, but life doesn't."
-Andrew McMahon

Last edited by AnnaBananaBean; 12-13-2006 at 04:44 PM. Reason: well, you know how it goes, lol, i forgot parts haha
AnnaBananaBean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote