View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
you can go to ABC.com and watch the full version of lost on your computer! I have done that when a game ran over, and messed up the schedule.

Hope that helps.
Is last night's episode online yet?

I did get to watch some of the episode on the bad tivo last night. I had to delete a bunch of stuff off the Tivo's hard drive to get the thing to play...and it had apparently recorded for about 48 minutes before it stopped recording. Probably to reboot, and then it recorded the last 3 minutes. So, I'm a bit confused by the Egyptian hieroglyphs I saw at the end of the episode. (that seemed a bit Indiana Jones-ish)

The tivo cant tell when there's a dvd in the dvd drive. So, I cant record anything to disk anymore. It was recording something this morning, so I should go see if it was doing something, or if it was going thru more death throes.

it's on my dad's big screen tv, and I have no idea how to disconnect the tivo from that. My dad may end up calling the cable company to hook up a new cable box.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote