View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
I have started getting bowel issues the last few years, irritable bowel, pain, problems with going to the bathroom because the colon won't cooperate in any way (as if it shuts down). I don't know if it's related to RSD or not but I am beginning to think that if RSD has been in your body for about 14 years (in my case), that it could be starting to affect internal organs as well... maybe... who knows for sure?

I'm hoping it will clear up with medication (some kind of special medicinal fiber pills) and that it's unrelated to RSD.
Yes RSD can start effecting your internal organs. All my nausea comes from it as well as more cause my RSD makes it that i have gastroparesis. And can also cause stomach pain. I think ur safe though cause one thing i do know is RSD cannot create Ulcerative Colitius or Crohns for ya so your safe in that department. Thanks again for your response.

Also for those of you keeping up with me i went to see my doctor yesterday and he added methadone to the mix. Problem was it wasnt fast enough as i have been getting paler and my eyes have been in worse pain and i knew something was going on and sure enough last night my pain levels sky rocketed higher than usual and i was up all last night and still no sleep i have also been puking and itching as well as my bathroom problem cause of the crohns so its just been such a great birthday....yes todays my birthday what a wonderful present to feel like ****. Thats another thing i wanted to say my body trys to revolt against the pain anymore but doesnt know what to do so it usually makes me itchy all over and makes me puke alot when it trys to revolt. When i told my doc he was like its cause of your meds but then i told him i have had this revolting before the meds. Do any of you have problems like this? i know i dont blame my body for doing this its tired of it all and so am i. There is a treatment i am looking into currently i wont say anything till i know i got it so i dont jinx myself but i am hoping i can get it to than tell u guys how it went and whether its worth to do for you or not.
LordWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote