Thread: spreading
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default spreading

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD31 View Post
the last couple of months i have been get pains in my legs from the knees too the feet, the pains the same as my arms. also i'm getting tinglely feelings also in my feel and they are white and loosing hair on my legs O i'm so scared that i'm getting RSD in my legs, I have in both my arms and shoulders, i'm getting dpressed still have not received SSDI waiting for a seond hearing from a ALJ and my attorney had to file a civcil case do not know how long that will take. just does not seem to be a light on any ware. I have been trying to get disability since 2005, I hurt so bad i wish God would just let me have a heart attack and die at lease the pain would stop and then my wife would get my Social Securty.
I know this must be the hardest time for you...just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and I hope it all turns out well. Sounds like you have someone on your side though...hope you have strong support at home too. My rsd spread to both my arms....my doctor wouldn't believe it at first and thinks it has to be something else...though this website I know it is possible. My pain dr explained it well to me yesterday....with this the problem comes from the brain and spine nerves, those nerves can then create little nodules that spread making rsd go into other places. It doesn't always happen but it can. I hope in your case it isn't....also hope everything turns out well for you!!!
jennelle
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote