View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder where our dear (((Alffe))) flew off to, and I wonder if she is feeling some better now....

I wonder what happened to MegVeg, and how she is doing ((hugs))

I wonder, too, Tammi, about why we seem to fear those crying sessions. I cried buckets and buckets last night. I think I had a melt-down But, it really is cleansing. I don't know why we hold ourselves back when we feel the dam breaking loose. I think, sometimes, it is just important to let it all loose. What is the worse that can happen from crying? We feel our own pain, whatever the cause is, and that is a healthy way to express it, yet, we fight it as though it is a bad thing. But, it is not. It is a way God gave to us to grieve, for whatever it is we have grief over. It is a gift. If our eyes had no tears we would not see the rainbows.

I wonder if I will get over this infection before the weekend that is being planned in the mountains with family that I will be leaving soon

I wonder why we think we have to carry guilt and regrets around like so much heavy baggage, for the mistakes we feel we have made in our life.

I wonder how hippiechick is doing with her 'pact' today
I wonder if she will read this and let me know

I wonder how dear doxie is today, and what she will do for Easter ((((Hugs))))

I wonder if GmaSue got any sleep last night....(((hugs)))

I wonder if Goofy's family life is calmer now for her (((hugs)))

I wonder how brave I think Jaded is (((hugs)))

I wonder how Wren is doing, and at what an inspiration she is to me (((hugs)))

I wonded how doody is at work today (((hugs)))

I wonder at how much I miss dear Moi, and I wonder how he is, and if he will read this and give a one-handed reply ((((BIG HUGS)))) dear friend.

I wonder at how strong and compassionate I feel that Moss is ((((hugs))))

I wonder why my wonders always get so looooonnnnggggg

I wonder how twinks is and what she is up to

I wonder if we will play in the treehouse while Ma is gone

I wonder what ducky and her son will do for Easter (((hugs)))

Heck, I wonder what I will do for Easter....be gratefrul, I hope, and remember that everyday is a gift to be opened even if I can't figure out what it is yet....

I wonder how BMW is doing, busy with family life and praying for her friends....love ya dear sister of mine ((((hugs))))

I wonder how Nikki's dear Lynn is doing and her nephew (((hugs))))

I wonder if dear Majo is feeling better today ((((hugs)))) and at how sweet and smart she is.....

((((BIG HUGS))))) to all my friends here......

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-18-2009), Alffe (04-09-2009), barbo (04-10-2009), BlueMajo (04-10-2009), Brokenfriend (04-10-2009), Burntmarshmallow (04-10-2009), da duck (04-11-2009), Doody (04-09-2009), doxiemama (04-09-2009), GmaSue (04-09-2009), Nik-key (04-14-2009), pono (04-09-2009), tamiloo (04-20-2009), who moi (04-16-2009)