View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I've had weird blood tests right after infusions?

Running the gamut from sudden hepatitis to hemachromatosis! Usually about/within 4-15 days after my infusions [every 4 weeks] All dissapated after a couple of weeks tho. WHEW!
I Mention these as they were, I think linked to infusions/infusion responses and test timing. Not to mention stressors about a whole bunch of other med issues, as yet, unresolved. Know where you are coming from!
Curiously, I've not had a ANA test in ages! I think it mite be time for me to sort of have a serious ASK? NO? KICK ME PLEASE!
As for your results? All I can say is down right 'unusual'!
Not to mention scary to boot.
All I can suggest is to quiz the docs about any specifics and 'what can I do's' For the future tho, get copies of those test results and try to become a hematologist? Poke poke poke Let them know you aren't a doormat...tho I suspect they've gotten that impression by now.

Take a good look also at whatever IG brand you are using-web up the prescribing information..then feel free to pick their minds using the 800 phone #'s! I have found these #'s very useful at times...and they have access to the good stuff-you know what I mean! This is NOT a time to by shy! ASKING AND KNOWING are key to getting the best treatments that are available!
's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote