View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks all for your help with the chiropractics suggestions. I appreciate your input. I just sent all the paperwork in to fight the works comp for me to keep my chirop. (and I am taking her to court with me this time)...and yesterday I got a ltr in the mail from ins saying they want to review me having to have Ketamine treatment done!!! I have only been waiting over two and a half years for this treatment and NOW they are questioning me to have it done. I just sat and cried yesterday. I don't know what they could say since they can't claim my chiropractor made me much better because they are refusing to pay that bill. I don't know how these people sleep at night. Thanks for all your help and ideas. The fight marches on.
Take care,
kathy d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
First... remember.... no two of us with RSD/CRPS are the same, we don't have the same symptoms, same locations, same anything other than the name. Nor do we react the same to medicines, therapies, or treatments.

If it weren't for my Chiropractor, I wouldn't be here.... HE IS THE ONLY ONE ABLE TO GET MY PAIN LEVELS TO GO DOWN AT ALL!!!! I am severely allergic to ALL narcotic pain medicines.

I say do what is best for you... If Chiropractic brings you relief, then by all means FIGHT your insurance company!!! Ask your Chiro if they will testify or write a letter to the judge on your behalf.

I wish you the best!!!
Abbie
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-04-2012)