View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenMarie View Post
had this today for the first time - room was moving and I was really nauseous - now after sleeping all morning - it's now 2:30 !
Did you have anything to take for it?

I dont have the room spinning anymore, but there's a feeling of nausea still lurking. I'm still hungry and still eat, but there's just a low grade nausea sensation that's making me feel just not quite right.

Whenever I've had the vertigo, I've found that sleeping thru it helps a lot. I get weird dreams tho...either from the vertigo, or maybe the Meclizine or both. Really bizzare stuff...things that if people could see the dreams, they'd back away slowly and then turn and run away. (nothing creepy really, just whacko)

I go to the neuro later this month. I cant wait. Not only have I had vertigo this week, I've also had increased numbness (well, probably more like wearing gloves) in my left hand. So far as I've noticed, it's only affecting part of my ring finger, a bit of the palm, and my index finger. I cant tell if the middle finger is being bothered by it for some reason.

I'm blaming the dental work I had a few weeks ago.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote