View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Strange Neuropathy issue

First of hello. I finally found a forum so hopefully someone might be able to get me moving in a direction that might help me. It is good to know that I am not the only one who is going through this stuff.

Here is the deal. I started a new job in July where I sit for about 10 hours a day. I noticed that my rear end muscles got really sore and it was hard to sit. After a while though that pain sort of subsided but I noticed that my back seat was start to burn when I sat. Over the next couple of months I noticed tingling and burning in both my legs. Then a few months later I felt tingling and burning in my arms. I have been to 2 neurologist, been through 2 nerve conduction tests, 2 mri's one on the back and one on the brain. The brain MRI was negative and the back MRI only should disc degeneration. I just had a fasting blood test done and it came back normal except my cholesteral was high. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that my feet are being affected by the tingling and burning. My right foot will get really cold to the point that it hurts. This is driving my crazy. I am taking 1200mg of neurotin currently and just started taking some cholesteral lowering medication. Just wanting to know if the sitting is causing this issue. No one else I work with seems to have the problem just me

Jaydog
jaydog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-12-2009), barbo (04-12-2009)