View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Just what I said, lol........

Becky, you hit that nail on the head!!
Quote"
You know, alot of times we think this comes on quickly, but then a while after you get the dx you can look back and see where it has been there a long time. I kept thinking I was just out of shape and needed to exercise my legs more so I started riding a stationary bike, amoung other exercises.

Of course, that just made things worse and worse and maybe that's what led to my "sudden" drop. I now can look back over at least 20 years and see the mild symptoms were there way back then.:

This is exactly what happened to me...hindsight is 20:20....my friend has related to me sev'l occurrences that demonstrated just this.....& I'm remembering lots of them...I pushed harder & then fell on my face...

Kate, never any apology for that is necessary, we all run into that wall, good that the col is clear...& I sure will think of you if I get there & update you...& I feel so bad for your losses...that companion animal bond is so important (answered your other post). esp when we are ill & in need....I'm grateful for my animals every day & would be devastated without them....hang in there!!

Dottie
korbi_doc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote