View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi J

The doc did not say it was due to the IVIG. He said, he wanted to check with the neuro giving it just to make sure. He seems to think it is just the typical very sky high ANA, due to my seronegative Sjogrens, altho, there is no such thing as seronegative Lyme.....if you get my drift. i was just wondering if any one had ever heard of this kind of thing happening...you know, that "one in a million normal reaction" to something. I think I have at least 5 one in a million, rarities. Darn, still can't win the lotto.

This is the 3rd high ANA, 2 of them have been off the chart. It doesn't really help define WHAT this is, only that it is inflammatory.

I would be highly doubtful that an elevated ANA would happen from IVIG. It is supposed to modulate the immune system. I expect what is causing the high ANA is also causing the high CD4+ T helper cells.

Hmm, so that must mean this PN is certainly inflammatory.

I think they should name this disease after me....the pulmonologist said that would be fine. She was having issues with finding Sarc in the scar tissue of my lungs.....not enough for a granuloma??? Let's see, that is the size of a grain of sand. Well maybe my fingernail will have better diggings than my lung....I don't want my lung dug around in anyway.

This new rheum I have concurred that he never saw a more impressively infiltrated minor salivary gland. There are too many lymphocytes to 'score' it.....basically it looks like more lymphocytes than salivary tissue.
Ah yes.

Life is confusing. But my new adorable 7 week old grand daughter is keeping me happy. I get my 'baby fix' when I get blue. My son and his wonderful wife indulge me to the max. I can cuddle and coo. Then when she poops I had her over.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote