View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I read your other post too. Have you had an injuries latley or other health conditions or sickness?I joined this board when I was 28 and have PN,rsd, and am still looking into auto immune. I have another repeat of my brain mri tomorrow. Anyhow when I first had my emg/nc it showed nothing and then the repeat it showed PN. Do you have any other problems going on like infections,do you get sick often etc?I am asking cause I have a lot of infections and things like dry eye etc and for my age I feel this may or may not be connected to my PN etc but it is something to investigate. Also have you been to other doctors like endocronolgist to see about bone and mineral issue? Sorry I am just trying to think outside of the box and somethings I went to. If you want an email buddy or I can help in any way I am here.
Don't let your doctor rush you. I know being young I feel they often don't take me serious or rush me though older people have this too. This is not right and my health has become so out of control with problems since the start of this and with that I have seen so many doctors and I know now to take my time with them and not feel threatened.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote